IT-Dev provides an online presentation for Participants in order for them to broaden their knowledge on selected products and services related to a digital workplace (“Webinar”) on the following terms:
- Participants sign up for the Webinar using their e-mail addresses, providing data required for registration, specified in the Registration Form.
- Upon a Participant’s registration, IT-Dev sends to their e-mail address specified in the Registration Form a confirmation message with information about Webinar registration and an e-book provided by IT-Dev’s Partner. A reminder about the Webinar is sent the same way on the day of the Webinar.
- The Webinar is hosted on Microsoft Teams.
- During the Webinar, the Participants may ask question in the chat.
- Once the Webinar is over, IT-Dev sends the following: (a) a participation thank-you letter along with the resources from the Webinar; (b) a survey with three feedback questions and “Would you like us to contact you?”
- Upon the Participant’s consent for further contact, IT-Dev will attempt to contact them a week after the end of the Webinar.
WEBINAR TECHNICAL CONDITIONS:
Access to the webinar is subject to the following technical conditions:
- Internet access
- MS Teams App or an internet browser allowing to access MS Teams through the website.
- Requirements for the MS Teams App can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
DURATION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT:
The contract between the Participant and IT-Dev concerning participation in a selected Webinar on the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be concluded as of the moment when the User submits the completed Registration Form through the Registration Form page of the Website.
- The Webinar is provided at no charge for marketing purposes.
- The Participant may cancel their participation in the Webinar at any time before the Webinar starts.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES:
In order to take part in the Webinar, the Participant should review the contents of these Terms and Conditions and accept it in the Registration Form.
- Once registration is complete, the Participant will receive a Webinar link to the e-mail address provided in the Registration From.
- The Participant agrees to use Webinars in accordance with the law, without infringing the rights and goodwill of third parties.
- Following Webinar registration, the Participant shall have the right to participate in it and ask questions through the chat.
- IT-Dev may change the Webinar agenda and modify technical conditions and parameters of the Webinar for valid reasons, and this shall not constitute a breach of the Webinar participation contract concluded between the Participant and IT-Dev.
- IT-Dev shall not be responsible for (a) providing an incorrect e-mail address during registration for the selected Webinar, which prevents participation in this Webinar; (b) the Participant’s failure to meet the technical requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (c) incorrect operation of the Participants’ devices, resulting in the inability to take part in the Webinar; (d) events caused by force majeure; (e) lost profits; (f) using the knowledge obtained during Webinars.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, IT-Dev shall not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the Participants using the Webinars, including any resulting damage or inability to use the Webinars, including but not limited to damage resulting from defects/malfunctions/failures. The limitation of liability shall not apply to the Participant when the law prohibits exclusion or limitation of liability for damage or when the damage is caused by willful misconduct.
- In the case of Consumers, within the scope not stipulated herein, any and all matters shall be governed by the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights. Consumers shall not be subject to any provisions of these Terms and Conditions that constitute provisions included in the register of prohibited contractual clauses for consumers (abusive clauses), maintained by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
- The Participant shall not have the right to reproduce and/or put into circulation the contents of the Webinar nor otherwise make it available or sub-license it to third parties.
- During the Webinars, IT-Dev shall record the comments and questions from their Participants for the purpose of archiving and sharing them (hereinafter the “Released Materials”). By registering to a Webinar, its Participants agree to this and agree for IT-Dev and IT-Dev partners to use such Materials in any manner and for any purpose. Upon the Participant’s request, IT-Dev may delete the recorded Released Materials. IT-Dev disclaims any liability towards the Participant or third parties for using the Released Materials in the manner mentioned in the preceding sentence.
IT-Dev is the Controller of the Participant’s Personal Data within the meaning of the GDPR. Personal Data is processed for the purposes of performing the Contract. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for performing the Contract. Personal Data is processed by IT-Dev in accordance with the currently applicable legal provisions, including, but not limited to those of the GDPR, the Act and in accordance with the IT-Dev Personal Data Security Policy available at https://www.it-dev.pl/polityka-prywatnosci.
- If you would like further information about the processing of your Personal Data by IT-Dev, should you have any queries or would like to make a complaint, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: IT-Dev sp. z o.o., pl. Wolności 7b, 50-071 Wrocław.
- Detailed information on Personal Data Processing rules including information on data collection and the purpose of data processing, data storage duration, rights related to the data being processed is available at the following address https://www.it-dev.pl/polityka-prywatnosci.
- IT-Dev – IT-Dev Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Wrocław, at pl. Wolności 7b, 50-071 Wrocław, a company entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the registration number KRS 0000252663, with a National Official Business Register (REGON) number 020240415 and a Tax Identification Number [NIP] PL8971713178, with a share capital in the amount of PLN 6 000.00
- Participant – a natural person entering into the Contract for a purpose not directly connected with their business or professional activity i.e. as a consumer as per the provisions of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code, and other entities that entered into the Contract with IT-Dev for participation in a Webinar by accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- Parties: – Participant and IT-Dev
- Registration details: (a) Name and surname (b) Business name, (c) Title, (d) E-mail address, (e) Phone number.
- Website – a service made available to IT-Dev to hold and manage Webinars
- Webpage – a webpage through which the Participant is granted access to the Webinars
- Act – Personal Data Protection Act dated 10 May 2018
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Business days – days from Monday to Friday, except for public holidays
- Registration form – an online form posted on the Webpage and completed by the Participant in order to register for the Webinar
- Contract – the Webinar participation contract.
- Introduction of new Terms and Conditions by IT-Dev shall have no impact on the contractual relationships established prior to such a change.
- Messages and any notifications for the Participant may be sent in electronic format to the e-mail address provided in the Registration form.
- The Participant shall notify IT-Dev about any address change in writing or electronically, by sending an e-mail at the address: email@example.com.
- Any Webinar-related advertising materials are of an informative nature, while the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute legally binding terms.
- Any disputes shall be settled by the court competent for IT-Dev.
- Matters not stipulated herein shall be governed by the applicable provisions of Polish law.